The festive season is upon us and it comes with a spirit of giving and outdoor fun. Going out on vacation with a family, a trip to the park or beach for some relaxing time.
The list of things to do during this time of the year goes on and on so we'll leave that one for you to discuss somewhat "irregular" around this time, and that's the SUN!
The skin uses sunlight to help produce Vitamin D, which is important for normal bone formation, but sometimes its ultraviolet light can be very detrimental.
How detrimental you might ask, well here's a few things to keep in mind:
- You can age prematurely as the sun can damage or kill your skin cells,
- You can get hyper-pigmentation and sunburn,
- Over the years the sun becomes the chief cause of skin cancer.
- Reduce the time you spend in the sun.
- Cover up sensitive parts of your skin, face, shoulders, etc.
- Put on SUNSCREEN every morning before you go out.
Fortunately, we have a solution for you. Try our Sunscreen SPF 30 and Sunscreen SPF 20 today to get maximum protection from the sun's harmful rays and avoid your colleagues asking for your identification card just to confirm if it is really you. :-)